Conferences and workshops on how libraries and librarians support entrepreneurship in their communities and campuses
Next ELC event:
2023 pitch competition funded by ALA–Libraries Build Business and EBSCO
Submissions are now closed. Thank you to the 30 libraries that submitted! This week, we are reading and evaluating the submissions.
- ELC International 2022
- ELC 2022 pitch competition
- Inclusive Entrepreneurship mini-conference (Fall 2021)
- Cannabis Entrepreneurship mini-conference (Spring 2021)
- ELC 2020 two-day conference
- ELC 2020 pitch competition
- Publications from the Conference for Entrepreneurial Librarians (2009-16)
About the ELC
The ELC offers free online conferences and workshops on how libraries and librarians support entrepreneurship in their communities and campuses. ELC leadership includes a diverse mix of public, special, and academic librarians and partners, from several countries. The ELC is for and by information professionals who support and believe in the power of inquiry and information to transform lives and support entrepreneurial endeavors.
While the ELC leadership is international, the ELC is officially hosted by BLINC, the business librarianship section of NCLA. Since its founding in 2003, BLINC has been a community of public, academic, and special librarians who value networking, supporting each other, and offering frequent and free workshops.
- Angel Truesdale (UNC Charlotte): [email protected]
- Steve Cramer (UNC Greensboro): [email protected]